Are you having a problem with a laptop screen turned sideways? How Can I Solve That My laptop Screen Is Sideways?
You don’t have to worry, even though this can be a very much frustrating and irritating issue.
You are not the only person who is experiencing this issue, plenty of users who use laptop have been reporting lately on the very same problem. But the good thing is, you should be able to troubleshoot or fix it very easily with no trouble.
My Laptop Screen Is Sideways
There are two solutions:
- You could just restore your laptop screen with a keyboard shortcut
- Or you could restart your laptop in your display settings
Restore your laptop screen with a keyboard shortcut:
This solution is the easiest way to rotate you laptop screen. You can simply just hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys on your keyboard, then press the UP arrow key to restore your rotated screen.
You can easily change your screen orientation from your display settings.
Restore your laptop screen from your display settings
You can simply right-click on an empty area of your desktop, a drop-down menu will appear, then go and choose Display Setting or Screen Resolution.
Now just click on the Orientation drop-down menu, then choose on Landscape.
Now just simply click Keep changes or an OK button( If you are using Windows 7)
These should restore the rotated or sideways screen of your laptop.
How to prevent your screen orientation from changing itself?
Well, at times your laptop graphics card drivers don’t work properly so you suffer having a screen sideways problem. Firstly, you should go and update your graphics and display drivers and see if that solves the trouble you are facing.
If you are busy and don’t have time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, then you can simply just download the Driver Easy software. This will automatically install your drivers.
Driver Easy will automatically distinguish and recognize your system and find the accurate and correct drivers for your computer.
You wouldn’t like to miss this: Microsft tips
So, you really don’t need to know the exact name of the system model or what system your computer is running, you don’t have to worry about the drivers that whether the drivers which you used to download manually are correct or wrong, and you don’t need to be anxious about making blunder when installing the drivers.
Driver Easy does all the things and handles everything well.
Following are the steps on how to use or run Driver Easy:
- Download and install Driver Easy
- Run Driver Easy and you can see a button which would be “Scan Now” click on that button. Driver Easy will then scan the whole of your computer and detect if there is any problem with drivers.
- You can click the update button next to your graphics adapter to download the correct and the latest drivers for it, then you can simply manually install the drivers. Or else, you can click on the “Update All” button which is at the bottom right to automatically update all the missing or outdated drivers which are on your computer. (To use this feature, it will require the Pro version – you drivers will be upgraded on time when you click Update All. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee)
- Now just simply reboot your computer.