Last Updated on
Hello there people, I see you are here searching for a solution to a heartbreaking problem and How To Fix Cracked Laptop Screen Without Replacing It.
Yes indeed, the cracked laptop screen is one of the worst problems anyone can actually face. Well, In this article I am going to tell you if you can replace this cracked screen of your laptop or not. And if yes, then how to do it. Let’s get into it.
It is said by the majority of the laptop users that the biggest problem that laptop users can face is the cracked screen of their laptop.
Nothing is worse than having a laptop with a broken or cracked screen. Imagine sometime you are in a hurry and want to do a quick work before you leave, and all of a sudden you see that your laptop’s screen is damaged. If Fix Cracked Laptop Screen Without Replacing It, it has ever happened to you, then I feel sorry for you.
Screens of the laptops are extremely delicate and sensitive in terms of build quality. Though, they are the most important and the most chief part of the laptop and its system. If no operation or process is taking place in the laptop that is visible to the user than the screen is damaged.
Don’t miss this guide: How to Use Laptop Screen as Monitor Tips To Know
Fix Cracked Laptop Screen Without Replacing It, it is the most irritating thing that a user can face. However, there is no need to worry that much about this cracked or broken screen of your laptop, as it is trouble-free and is simple to fix the cracked screen in a few easy steps. I will guide you through this article about how to repair your cracked screen without actually replacing it.
There are a lot of websites that have a lot of solutions to your problem but they all are probably wrong and spam methods only. In this article, I will tell guide you with a working and practically experienced method. Now, let’s talk about the solution.
EXPENSE, SUGGESTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED FOR FIXING CRACKED LAPTOP SCREEN:
The very first thing you should do is to relax, take a deep breath and do not get confused while you are reading the solutions and applying them on your laptop’s screen.
The more you will relax, the more good outcome you will get and it will be much easy for you to process the whole procedure.
Don’t think of the outcomes of this procedure for a while when you are going to perform these steps. Put all your attention to the procedure.
Choose the right place to work, it is very important to have a place where there is enough space for you to work on your laptop without any disturbance or nuisance in order to work with full attention.
It is not suitable to sit anywhere and start working. A big and flat table will work good for you, on which you can place your laptop and all the tools that will help you with the procedure.
For the removal of the cover of your laptop, use very sharp tools or objects that are available at your home. For example, sharp tools like safety pins, needles and small common pins.
These tools will be much convenient for you to disassemble the cover of your laptop screen.
Take a box or a little container which you will use to hold and store all the little tools that you extract from your laptop, like laptop screws, such small size objects and tools are tend to be lost easily.
Use a plastic box or a container that is a little deep in size in which you can hold these tools easily without losing them.
Nito-tape is a must-buy for this procedure to fix a cracked screen. Though there are a lot of tapes available in the market that are made for repairing mirrors Nito-tape is the best solution I found in all of those tapes.
Take a small screwdriver, that will help you unpack the upper cover, the main body of your laptop. Buy a screwdriver which has a magnetic head, that helps you to work much comfortably without causing extra problems.
Now, before you start the procedure, consider and make sure of these several things of your laptop.
- Check internal screen attachments on your laptop very carefully.
- Note down and measure how much of your screen is damaged.
- Check the battery of your laptop.
It is not at all: Dell Laptop Screen Goes Black But Still Running
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO REPAIR CRACKED LAPTOP SCREEN:
- Check the motherboard and the hardware of your laptop first of all. If everything with the motherboard and hardware is okay, they jump to the 2nd step.
- Shut down your laptop, remove and extract the battery out of your laptop. Make sure that it was charged correctly. Examine, inspect your laptop screen and the cover of your laptop screen. You will see some small size screws in the front corners of your screen. Undo them all and pull them off with the help of a screwdriver and then remove the cover of your laptop screen.
- Very carefully remove the bezel from the laptop screen now. Check the cracks on your laptop, if that crack is small in size, then you don’t need to worry. And if it’s large, then it will require some time to fix for sure.
- Take a thin object and place it on the laptop screen. Apply a little hand pressure to fix the crack, but not so much that you yourself damage your laptop’s screen. If you feel that the bezel is free then remove the LED screen with the help of a screwdriver. And if your cracked part is big, then you should probably remove the cracked screen and place the new screen carefully just the way you have removed the cracked one.
- Things are done, sum up and assemble all the things as you disassembled them, but do it very carefully as the screen of the laptop is very sensitive. Use the magnetic screwdriver to place and tighten all the screws on their positions.
More reasons: Why does my laptop become slow? How it can speed up?
I assume that after following these above-mentioned steps that I have shared with you people, you will have your screen fixed without replacing it or going to a repair shop and spend money there.
I hope I helped you guys today. Have a great day ahead of people.